This year it’s expected that we’ll see the largest demand for flu vaccinations – so it’s good to get your appointment booked in for your flu jab as soon as possible if you’re due one.
Who’s entitled to a flu jab?
Certain people are more likely to get flu than others, and the NHS offers free flu jab to those who need it most.
Those who are eligible are:
- Over 65 years old
- Pregnant women
- People with conditions that weaken the immune system
- People with long-term conditions such as heart, liver, kidney and respiratory problems
- People living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facilities
- People who receive a carer’s allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- People who are front-line health and social care workers.
How do I book my flu jab appointment?
Booking your appointment online saves you time and hassle, no need to wait on the phone to get through to your GP. You can book your appointment online with Evergreen Life. Follow our easy steps to booking your doctor’s appointment online.
How can I remember when to next get vaccinated?
You can record your vaccinations in your Evergreen Life personal health record, and set up reminders for the year ahead. Keeping track of when you had your vaccinations means you’re in control of your own health, and you’re able to get the care you need when you need it.
Take control of your health today
The Evergreen Life app gives you more control of your own health, fitness and wellbeing. You can access GP online services, as well as recording all of your personal health information, keeping all of your health data in one place. By owning all your own health information at the palm of your hands, you’re able to make more informed decision about the health you want, and you’re able to share it with whoever you want. Take control today and download the Evergreen Life app.