Evergreen Life and Prescribing Support Services (PSS) have joined forces to work with CCGs and support practices in the uptake of online patient-facing services. The partnership will enable CCGs to save money by optimising medicines through online repeat prescriptions, and support national objectives of practice uptake of online patient services.
PSS is one of the leading NHS medicines optimisation service providers who work with CCGs and practices to help them deliver quality care services and achieve the best outcomes from their investment in medicines. The partnership between Evergreen Life and PSS aims to increase awareness within practices of online patient services and supports practices in doing so.
How does it work?
- A PSS pharmacist works with a practice to identify areas of improvement within medicines
- The pharmacist reports on patients suitable for online patient services
- The pharmacist educates the practice on the use of Evergreen Life for online patient services, including ordering repeat prescriptions
- The practice is provided with all the supporting information and promotional material they need to encourage patients to use Evergreen Life.
What are the benefits?
- Benefits for GPs – by increasing the use of online patient services, GPs can save significant time by reducing admin associated with repeat prescriptions
- Benefits for CCGs – CCGs can save significant money associated with medicines and achieve their targets for the uptake of online patient services
- Benefits for patients – patients spend less time contacting their GP to order repeat prescriptions and can automatically order their prescriptions online or in the Evergreen Life app.
Find out more
If you want to know more about how PSS and Evergreen Life can help support you in your drive to increase patient online services, don’t hesitate to get in touch.