Looking after your family can be a tall task – keeping up to date with each other’s social calendars, getting children to their after-school clubs, working away from home and managing childcare, visiting older relatives regularly – it seems we don’t have enough hours in the day to keep truly on top of our own family’s activities. What if we also throw your family’s health into that mix?
Have you ever been in these situations where you’ve needed access to a loved one’s health information?
- You’re a new parent who wants to keep track of their child’s health
- Your teenage child has gone to university and needs to register with a local GP
- You have a partner with a medical condition that you help provide care for
- You have an elderly relative that you want to keep informed about their health and care
Trusted access to your health information
Having access to the right information at the right time is key when it comes to providing care for your family. In Evergreen Life, you can give trusted access of your health record to those who need it.
Here’s how you can find our trusted access feature:
- Login to your Evergreen Life account (not got one? Download the app here)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the home screen to ‘Account and security’
- Scroll down to Trusted Access
- Type in the email address of the person you want to give access to your record
- Choose the level of access that you want that person to have
By making sure loved ones, carers and health professionals involved in your health have access to the right information at the right time, this can improve decision making when it comes to your health, and give you and others control of your health information.
Take control today. Download the Evergreen Life app.